Contact details are:
2 Grainger Walk, Tonbridge, Kent, TN10 4DJ
Should you want to make a complaint at any time regarding a data protection issue, I would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns personally. However you also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) - the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
Your Data - I may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
· Data may include your first name, last name, business name, email address and telephone number.
· Usage and technical data may include your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site. Also data on how you use this site.
I don’t collect any details about your race or ethnicity or religious or philosophical beliefs, nor do I collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. I also don’t collect any data regarding your financial details in any way.
How your data is collected - I use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
· You may give me your contact data by filling in the contact form or by corresponding with me by phone and/or email.
· Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with my website, I'll automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. I collect this personal data using Google based technology.
Purpose for which I use your personal data - I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular:
· To perform the contract for my services with you
· To collect money owed to Laura King - Elle Marketing
· To manage my relationship with you
· To administer and protect my business and this website
· To use data analytics to improve my website, services, marketing, customer relationships and experience
Opting out - If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing me at
Disclosure of your personal information - I will never disclose your personal data with any third parties.
Data security - I'm committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I've put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data I collect.
Links to other websites - This website may contain links to third-party websites. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I don't have any control over third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. Therefore, I can't be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data retention - I will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. I may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if I reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to my relationship with you.
Your legal rights - Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights that you can exercise in certain circumstances. You can:
· Ask for access to your personal information and other supplementary information
· Ask for correction of mistakes in your data or to supplement information I hold on you
· Ask for your personal information to be erased
· Receive a copy of the personal information you have provided or have this information sent to a third party
· Object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing
· Object to the continued processing of your personal information
· Restrict my processing of your personal information
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact
Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Elle Marketing website. Please read the terms in full before using this website. If you do not accept these terms, please refrain from using this website. Using the Elle Marketing website implies that you accept these terms.
Use of the website - You will be able to access the Elle Marketing website without having to register any details.
You are permitted to use this website for your own purposes provided that you do not download and use or modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the Elle Marketing website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to technical and hosting infrastructure issues. Therefore Elle Marketing are not liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Website links - Any links to 3rd party websites provided by the Elle Marketing website are provided for your convenience only. Elle Marketing do not review each 3rd party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. Elle Marketing do not endorse the 3rd party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to visit a 3rd party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
Website disclaimer - Elle Marketing take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained on the website is correct. However, Elle Marketing can’t guarantee the correctness or completeness of any material published. Elle Marketing may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. Please note, the material on this website may sometime become out of date, or on rare occasions be incorrect and Elle Marketing make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material at this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Elle Marketing provide access and use of this website on the basis that Elle Marketing exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
Exclusion of liability - Neither Elle Marketing nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering the Elle Marketing website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a 3rd party as a result of your or their use of the Elle Marketing website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
Governing jurisdiction - This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.